The sports betting network offers exclusive content and unparalleled insights, broadcasting 56 hours of exclusive sports betting coverage of 56y Championship match
All private coverage will be unrelated at VSiN.com
LAS VEGAS, Feb 07, 2022 (Globe Newswire) – VSiN, the sports betting networkabout free access to the comprehensive coverage of sports betting available for this year’s Big Game, including 56 hours of the most in-depth sports betting software in the industry. The leading audio in sports betting, VSiN will offer all gated free video, audio and digital content on VSiN.com from Friday 11 February through Super Sunday. With this special coverage, the network will leverage the most experienced team in the sports betting industry to deliver the news, analysis and insights sports bettors need to make informed betting decisions.
“As we prepare for the sixth year of VSiN to cover the biggest sports betting event of the year in the US, we are thrilled to once again be the destination for bettors to find the news, analysis and insights they need to inform betting decisions ahead of this year’s Brian Mossberger, founder and CEO of VSiN,” said Brian Mossberger, founder and CEO of VSiN. If you’re betting on the big game, we’ve put together the most comprehensive team of experts available. The exciting line-up includes NFL experts, former NFL champions, bookmakers, and professional bookmakers, who will cover the game from every betting angle.”
VSiN’s comprehensive coverage of the Big Game includes continuous analysis of the betting markets and real-time coverage of odds updates from across the country, even as the game progresses. A full list of VSiN’s special programs and products can be found on the website VSiN.com/SuperBowlbut the salient points are:
- The Everything Guide to Betting the Big Game. Talented VSiN, Stormy Buonantony, and Josh Appelbaum will cover the basics of betting the big game, introduce beginner bettors to gambling terms and strategies, and share tips for delving into betting, including suggestion and square bets.
- Big Betting Guide. This valuable digital magazine will arm bettors with everything they need to make informed betting decisions, from betting basics to specific match details, the stories behind the lines and how they move. For a free copy of the guide, visit VSiN.com/biggame.
- 56 hours of special coverage for 56y Remake of the Big Game NFL’s Streaming for Free at VSiN.com Start with the daily in-game betting offer from VSiN PrimeTime work 7PM EDT / 4PM PT on Friday, February 11th. Hosts Jill Alexander and Matt Brown will welcome some of the biggest names in professional football and sports betting to set the betting stage for the biggest professional football match of the year.
- VSiN’s Stormy Buonantony will be hosting a live broadcast “Bet and beer” Happening on Friday, February 11th at 6 PM PT at the South Pointe Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. Legendary South Point bookmakers Jimmy Vaccaro, Vinnie Magliolo and Chris Andrews will join the VSiN team in the showroom to smash Big Game streaks and hundreds of support bets.
- former NFL CEO Michael Lombardi offers his unique perspective For VSiN’s powerful coverage of Big Game Lombardy line Saturday and Sunday at 10AM EST / 7AM PT. Broadcasting from Borgata in Atlantic City, Michael joins sports betting author Josh Appelbaum and host Patrick Meagher to bring decades of experience in the field, in locker rooms and data analysis.
- Dave Ross will be released, accompanied by Matt Youmans, Wes Reynolds and others The big game Pregame Shown to start the countdown Sunday noon EST / 9 AM PT, featuring insights and analysis. Then Stormy takes the helm again in the last hour of The big game Pregame Before you come back in the first half to review the procedure and keep track of how to push the most common props.
- As the real action begins, Jill and Matt are back, joined by ex-NFL player Mike Pritchard and ex-NFL official Mike Pereira, to closely follow the betting process, providing real-time odds, as well as an in-depth analysis of the events behind those shifting lines on the Great BetCast game.
- Tim Murray and NFL Champion Sean King He will provide color from the pool at Circa Hotel & Casino’s Stadium Swim throughout the BetCast live broadcast and will take over the coverage after the final whistle.
- To help bettors answer their specific questions and betting pitfalls, VSiN offers its own Big Game Helpdesk. Ahead of the match, VSiN Analysts Ben Fawkes, Adam Burke, Dave Tuley, Matt Youmans, James Salinas, Brady Kannon and others will be available for questions at VSiN.com/helpdesk to share their in-depth experiences and advice even as the in-game betting markets begin to heat up.
- The popular VSiN Morning Show, follow the moneyhosted by Mitch Moss and Polly Howard, will air live on a special time Sunday night 11PM EDT / 8PM PT Take advantage of the excitement of the evening and catch a glimpse of the game’s highlights.
- Scott Seidenberg wraps up 56 hours of VSiN special programming with the look It starts at 2 AM ET / 11 PM PT.
- The entire weekend of programming and all content in this special listing is available for free at VSiN.com and in VSiN . Application Friday, February 11 at 7 PM ET / 4 PM PT until Sunday, February 13 at 3 AM ET / midnight PT.
DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) on VSiN in March 2021 and continues to provide the news, analysis, and insights sports bettors need to make informed betting decisions. Featuring the industry’s most experienced sports betting experts and legendary bookmakers, VSiN educates and entertains the growing number of Americans who are betting on sports – whether they are competent bettors or new to the world of excitement. Unique content sets the stage for the biggest sports betting events of the day and shares expert tips and predictions across college, pro football, college, pro basketball, hockey, baseball, golf, tennis and more.
VSiN, The Sports Betting Network, is the first sports media company dedicated to providing news, analysis and proprietary data to the millions of Americans who bet on sports and make sports betting a multibillion dollar industry. Fueled by award-winning broadcasters and legendary odds makers, the network informs and entertains consumers with the latest sports betting news and industry trends on multiple platforms. Fans can access VSiN content on Comcast Xfinity, YouTube TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, Rogers’ Sportsnet, NESN, MSG Networks, MASN, Marquee Sports Network, Spectrum Sportsnet LA, AT&T Pittsburgh, beIN SPORTS, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and terrestrial radio stations in all over the United States, VSiN.comAnd VSiN.com/Podcasts and the VSiN . Application.
VSiN has newsroom studios in sports books in South Pointe Hotel, Casino & Spa And Circa Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, as well as satellite studios at premier gaming properties across the country. VSiN is a subsidiary of DraftKings Inc. (DKNG).