The Opening Ceremonies for the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics kicked off on Friday, February 4, 2022, and the first event in Nordic Combined kicks off on Wednesday, February 9. This year it’s never been easier to watch every event at the Winter Olympics, so read on for how to watch all of the Olympic Nordic Combined events and a schedule of when to watch.
Best Ways To Watch Olympic Nordic Combine
The Easiest Way To Watch: Every event, medal ceremony, Olympic special, and more will stream live on the Premium tier NBC’s Peacock streaming service at a price of $4.99 per month. This includes prime-time coverage on NBC and USA Network. You can cancel anytime, so you aren’t required to keep the services once the Olympics ends on February 20. Read on for more details.
Watch Olympic Nordic Combined For Free: If you don’t want to pay $4.99 for Peacock, you can catch just about every event and ceremony through NBC, USA Network, and the NBC Sports App. To access Olympic Nordic Combined on the NBC Sports app, you need to use your credentials from a TV provider that carries NBC and USA. The streaming services below will work, and all offer 1-2 weeks of either a free trial or refund period.
Stream Olympic Nordic Combined on Peacock
Peacock will have every Nordic Combined Event, Medal ceremony, and special available on its premium plan for $4.99 per month. There isn’t a commitment so you can cancel at any time.
You can stream Peacock’s Olympic Nordic Combined coverage on your TV or mobile device. The streaming service supports Roku, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Playstation 4, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in, Xfinity Flex 4K and Amazon Fire TV or Fire Sticks. Follow these steps to install Peacock on your device:
- Subscribe to a Peacock using this Link.
- “Search” your devices app store or channel store for “Peacock”
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”, “Install” or “Download” depending on your device
- Peacock is now installed on your Roku. Open Peacock, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Search for “2022 Olympicsand watch.
If you need more information, see our review of Peacock for more details.
Other Ways To Stream Olympic Nordic Combined
All the streaming services below provide access to NBC and USA. You can also use your account credentials from each service to unlock all the Winter Olympic content available on the NBC Sports App. Once you subscribe to one of the services below, see “Watching Nordic Combined on The NBC Sports App” down for details on watching Olympic Nordic Combined through the app.
fuboTV offers over 100 live channels, including NBC, USA, CNBC, and more. They offer a 1-week free trial, which you can cancel within the trial period and not be charged. Your account credentials can be used to link your TV provider to the NBC Sports app. Between the app and the live TV channels, you can watch all Nordic Combined events at the 2022 Winter Games. If you stay on after the trial, the cost is $64.99 per month (Prepaid every 3 months at $194.96). You can cancel at any time. Pay every three months, with no long-term contract. FuboTV will also stream events in 4K resolution in the following markets:
- New York, NY
- Los Angeles, CA
- Boston, MA (Manchester, NH)
The service supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, and more. The price includes a cloud DVR and the ability to stream on 3 devices at once. (see our review of FuboTV)
DIRECTV STREAM offers over 65 channels, including NBC, USA, and more in their “Entertainment” plan for a price of $69.99 per month. In addition to the two channels airing Olympic Nordic Combined, your DIRECTV STREAM account will unlock access to the NBC Sports App, providing you with access to every Nordic Combined event not exclusive to NBC And USA.
DIRECTV’s stand-out feature allows you to stream the service on up to 20 devices simultaneously with just one account. While the service doesn’t offer a free trial, they provide a full refund if you cancel within 14 days, allowing you to watch most of the Olympics for free. The service supports Apple TV, iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and most modern web browsers. DIRECTV STREAM offers a full refund if you cancel within 14 days of signing up. (see our review of DIRECTV STREAM)
YouTube TV offers NBC and USA in their lineup. They provide three simultaneous streams and a personal cloud DVR. This comes with a price tag of $64.99 per month. YouTube TV supports Fire TV, Android, iOS (includes airplay to Apple TV), and Chromecasts/Chromecast-compatible TVs. YouTube TV offers a free trial with no long-term commitment. (see our review of YouTube TV)
Watching Nordic Combined on The NBC Sports App
Except for a few events exclusively airing on NBC and USA, all other Nordic Combined events air on the NBC Sports app. You can log into the NBC Sports App using your fuboTV, DIRECTV STREAM, or YouTube TV credentials and watch those events. The steps to watch Olympic Nordic Combined on the NBC Sports App are below:
- Use a Free Trial to a Service that carries NBC and USA. Those are:
- Go to the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.” But you can download the NBC Sports app on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more.
- Search for the NBC Sports app
- Add the NBC Sports app to your device and then open it.
- You can link your TV Provider to unlock all Winter Olympic Content through the Settings menu or by attempting to watch any “locked” content. You will be provided with an alpha-numeric code.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, you go to https://www.nbcsports.com/activate and enter the code you received.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. If you subscribe to fuboTV, select “fuboTV,” then enter your login and password for fuboTV.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh after a minute or so. You should now have access to all Nordic Combined events through the app. On the menu to the left of the screen, select “Beijing Olympics” and scroll down to the “Live” and “Replays” section depending on whether you want to watch live or past Nordic Combined events.
2022 Winter Olympic Nordic Combined Schedule
Olympic Nordic Combined is in training now, and begins competition events on Wednesday, February 9, continuing through February 17. Below you can find the full list of Olympic Nordic Combined events. All events will stream live on Peacock. For the viewing schedule for NBC, USA, and the NBC Sports App see the NBC Olympics Nordic Combined Schedule.
Olympic Nordic Combined Schedule
- Feb 9
- 2:00 AM – 3:55 AM ET – Men’s Individula Normal Hill
- 6:00 AM – 6:50 AM ET – Men’s Individual 10km (NH)
- Feb 15
- 2:00 AM – 3:55 AM ET – Men’s Individual Large Hill
- 6:00 AM – 6:50 AM ET – Men’s Individual 10km (LH)
- Feb 17
- 2:00 AM – 3:40 AM ET – Men’s Team Large Hill
- 6:00 AM – 7:10 AM ET – Men’s team 4×5 10km
Need More Information?
If this article didn’t answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
Join Millions of Cord Cutters
*Disclosure: Grounded Reason is supported by a small commission for purchases made through some product links on this website. We do not accept compensation from companies attempting to sway our review of products.