This tutorial is about the How to Set up PlayStation Vue on Apple TV. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Set up PlayStation Vue on Apple TV. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Set up PlayStation Vue on Apple TV
Playstation Vue is an American OTT and Internet television service from Sony Corporation. It was also called PS Vue. It has been mentioned as the first pay television provider integrated and used as a television application. Vue is available as a TV app that makes it easy to view and access all your content in one place. You can search and find movies/TV shows manually or stream Vue-recommended content based on your search history and the service you accessed on Vue.
They are available on devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, etc. So let’s take a look at how to install PlayStation Vue on Apple TV and what the prices are. To activate PS Vue and enjoy PlayStation Live TV streaming and DVR content, follow the instructions below based on your device. To view content, you need a PlayStation Vue membership. Below are the steps to set up PlayStation Vue on Apple TV.
How to set up PlayStation Vue on Apple TV
How to install PlayStation Vue on Apple TV
- Turn on your “Apple TV.”
- Using the Apple TV remote, press the “Menu” button.
- Swipe through the list of apps until you find the “App Store” and launch it.
- Within the search tab, search for Playstation “View App”.
- To download and install the app from the app store, click “Get”.
- Open the Playstation Vue app from your apps after it has been installed.
How to activate PlayStation Vue on Apple TV
- Open the app on your Apple TV after installation and select Activate your device.
- Open a browser on your computer or any other device.
- Go to its activation page and sign in with your PlayStation ID.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your Apple TV device.
Playstation Vue prices
- Access Plan: $44.99 per month (local broadcast channel and national channels like HGTV, ESPN, AMC, etc., but does not include sports channels).
- Basic Plan: $49.99 per month (regional and national sports channel along with the contents of the access plan).
- Elite Plan: $59.99 per month (85+ channels of news, family, and movies/TV shows along with the contents of the Access and Core plan).
- Ultra Plan: $79.99 per month (all plan content listed above along with premium networks like HBO and ShowTime).
Final words: How to Set up PlayStation Vue on Apple TV
I hope you understand this article How to Set up PlayStation Vue on Apple TV, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.