- Apple Music Replay gives you a playlist with the 100 songs you listened to most so far this year.
- Unlike Spotify Wrapped, Apple Music Replay updates every week to track your listening habits as the year goes on.
- You can only access Apple Music Replay in a web browser, but you can save the playlist to listen to in the app.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Every year, Spotify users go wild for Spotify Wrapped, the feature that shows you your favorite songs of the year. But Apple Music users don’t have to wait a year, because Apple Music Replay updates every week.
Apple Music Replay is a feature that tracks which songs you listen to the most every year. It updates every week, making it a great and consistent way to record your musical tastes over time.
Here’s how to find your Apple Music Replay and save it as a playlist to your library.
How to find your Apple Music Replay and save it
Strangely, you can’t initially access your Apple Music Replay through the Apple Music apps. Instead, you’ll need to use a web browser.
1. Head to the Apple Music Replay website. If you don’t see anything, make sure you’re logged in and have your ad blocker turned off.
2. Click Get Your Replay Mix.
3. Apple Music will calculate what you listened to this year. Once it’s done, you’ll get a full list of your favorite songs, along with how often you listened to each. It only tracks songs that you can listen to through Apple Music — any local songs you’ve added to your library won’t show up.
4. Click + Add to save the current playlist to your library. It’ll get saved exactly as it is now, so if it changes in the future, you’ll need to re-add it.
5. If you head to the bottom of the page, you can find your Replay list from past years too.
Once you save your playlist, it’ll appear in all your Apple Music apps, meaning that you can listen on your phone too.
Check back every week to see how your Replay list changes. It’ll reset at the start of each new year.